Testicle Facts That You Need To Know! Interesting Testicle Trivia
Read on to learn several testicle facts that will teach you a few things about the most potent sex organs in a mans body.
- Your testicles can increase in size by as much as 50 percent just prior to ejaculation, due to increased blood flow.
- If you squeeze a man’s testicles firmly enough, he’ll black out. Hit them with enough force, and you’ll sterilize him for life.
- You feel testicle trauma inside your belly region because the nerve ending leading away from your testicles are attached to your stomach.
- Your sperm thrives at body temperature long enough for them to travel through the female reproductive tract and fertilize the egg. After this journey is over, they die off quickly.
- Your cremasteric reflex lowers your testicles to keep the temperatures down, because semen is more stable when it’s stored in a cooler environment.
- Your cremasteric muscle also kicks in to protect your testicles when you feel threatened, by moving them closer to your body.
- You can test your cremasteric reflex by stroking your inner thigh. If your testicles rise, all systems are go.
- Your left testicle is more likely to be larger and hang lower inside your scrotum. If your right testicle is bigger and hangs lower, you’re more likely to be left handed.
- Just before ejaculation, your testicles elevate and make direct contact with your body. If your testicles don’t rise, you won’t ejaculate.
- A man born with one testicle is still capable of impregnating females and fathering children.
- Napoleon Bonaparte, Adolf Hitler and Arnold Schwarzenegger were all reported to have only one testicle.
- In the Middle Ages, men wanting male offspring would sometimes chop off their left testicle because they believed that the right testicle made boy sperm, and the left made girl sperm.
- Another testicle facts, Your penis has more nerve endings than your testicles, but your testis have many more pain receptors.
Avocado is the Aztec word for testicle.
Testosterone controls testicular volume, so the more T you have the bigger your testicles are going to be.
- Expose a man’s testicles to too much estrogen and he’ll become infertile.
- Polyorchidism is the word used to describe men born with 3 testicles. This is a rare condition, with less than 200 cases reported in the medical literature.
- You release up to 500 million sperm per ejaculation, but only about 200 of these swimmers will make it all the way to the egg for possible fertilization.
- After puberty, testes volume increases by as much as 500 percent compared to their size before puberty.
- Testicular cancer is a young mans disease, with most men being diagnosed between the ages of 20 and 39.
- Male lions have huge balls. When a female lion is in heat, he mates with her every half hour for three days straight.
- In one grasshopper species, the testicles occupy half of their body mass.
- The blue whale is the largest animal on earth, but the right whale has the largest testicles. Each one weighs in at a whopping 1100 pounds.
- The average human testicle measures 2 inches long, 1.2 inches in height.
- Human testicle facts, the man’s testicle is smaller than a chimpanzees but much larger than a gorillas.
- Average human testicle size has been going down progressively over the last four decades in industrialized nations worldwide.
BOOST TESTOSTERONE NOW!
Exclusive Ebook Is Now Available FREE For A Limited TIme
- Get MASSIVE Testicles Overnight With 3 Easy Tricks
- Increase Your Package, Get Bigger Loads, Boost Testosterone