How To Increase Testicle Size And Testosterone Naturally
Your Testicles Are 25% Smaller Than Your Great Grandfather’s
And the sperm produced by your under sized package is down by more than Half! Scientists in France recently discovered that sperm concentrations in men decreased by almost one-third just between 1989 and 2005.
And the motility of those sperm (their ability to swim to the egg) has plummeted by 50%. Another paper published in the British Medical Journal stated that sperm counts had halved, dropping from 113 million sperm per milliliter to 66 million sperm per milliliter in the last 50 years.
In the year 2000, the Cleveland Clinic reviewed data from more than 1,000 men who came with their wives to the Clinic for fertility evaluation. And they found that a whopping 75 percent of these men had some sort of sperm abnormality (low counts, abnormal morphology, low motility or a combination of the above).
Scary stuff, right?
So how does this impact you as a modern day male?
Well I can tell you one thing for sure… You’re definitely under producing testosterone. Because manufacturing T is the job of your testicles and undersized gonads can’t keep up with the production demands. And this testosterone decline is happening at a frightening rate.
For example: Between 1987 -1989 the Massachusetts Male Aging Study tested 1,532 men’s testosterone levels.
Then they followed up and tested these men again in the mid 90’s, and once more between 2002 & 2005. Take a look at the graph below to see the depressing statistics…
But that’s not all…
Your ability to impregnate females is dramatically less than your great grandfather as well. You have smaller testicles and you also create substantially less semen when you ejaculate.
And if that isn’t enough, you even age differently…
You have lower muscle mass. Bigger breasts. Weaker bones…. And Much higher estrogen levels than the men who came before you.
I know all this a big slap in the face…
But there’s no need to worry. Because you and I are going to fix this. Together.
Starting now, I’m going to teach you how to put a stop to this negativity. Reverse the trend. Get your testicles back where they belong.
And I’m going to make it Real easy on you….
The first thing you need to do is download my Free Ebook.
This guide is going to teach you one very important step you can take tonight…
A testicle boosting step (and a damn good one, I might add). Do this one thing and you’ll automatically be added into my email training series.
Once you’re in, I’ll start spoon feeding you even more tips.
Real easy stuff…
Baby steps you can use to create a pair of testicles even your great grandfather would be proud of.
Step one is to download the free ebook.
Once you do this – you’re in.
P.S. Once you’ve downloaded the book, keep an eye on your inbox….
Because in 48 hours I’ll be sending out tip number 2. And it’s powerful.
Look for the email subject line: Naturally Hefty: Tip #2.
Click Here to Get Started And Increase Your Testicle Size
- Sperm count decreasing in Western industrialized countries:
- (Shiva Dindyal MBBS (London) BSc. Imperial College School of Medicine London United Kingdom)
- R.M.Sharpe, N.E.Skakkeback, Are oestrogens involved in falling sperm counts and disorders of the male reproductive tract? Lancet 341: 1392-1395 (1993).
- L.S.Birnbaum, Endocrine effects of prenatal exposure to PCBs, Dioxins, and other Xenobiotics: implications for policy and future research, Environmental health prospectus vol. 102, Number 8, Aug 94 p.676-679
- D.A.Adamopoulos, A.Pappa, S.Nicopoulon, E.Andreon, M.Karamertsanis, J.Michopoulos, V.Deligianni, M.Simou, Seminal volume and total sperm number trends in men attending subfertility clinics in the greater Athens area during the period 1977-1993.Hum- Reprod. 1996 Sept; 11 (9): 1936-41.
- Anthony J. Thomas, Jr., M.D. and Ashok Agarwal, Ph.D. Male Fertility Trends in the 21st Century
Keep up with the most interesting topics