So you’re interested in increasing the size of your testicles, huh? Good for you! You’ve figured out that your testicle size and your happiness are closely linked together… Because when your boys are small, you’re unmotivated. You have low sex drive…. You’re unhappy. But when your testicles are full and heavy? Happiness is a given… Because big testicles produce much more testosterone than small testicles do… And more testosterone means more energy. More confidence. More sex drive… More happiness.
So here’s the BIG question….
How do you increase the size of your testicles? Well, that’s a very long list, but let’s start off with these important suggestions..…
- Keep your testicles cool whenever possible
- Maximize vitamin D stores in your body with sunlight
- Increase consumption of all the fat soluble vitamins
- Reduce your exposure to plastics and other chemicals
- Allow the cremasteric reflex to operate normally in your body
This last point here deserves a little discussion.. I dig deep into this topic in my free-ebook but I’m going to spell it out here too… When you wear tight fitting clothing, you trap your testicles up close to your body… This increases heat. And all it takes is a tiny jump in temperature for your testicles to stop producing semen. Nature has a highly efficient way of dealing with this problem. It’s called the cremasteric reflex. The dropping of the scrotal sack that occurs when your testicles get too hot. If you want to see this reflex in action…. Take a peek at your balls the next time you step out of a hot shower. They’ll be hanging much lower than normal, thanks to this reflex. Now here’s the problem… Tight fitting clothing shuts this process down, because they keep your testicles trapped up close to your body. Preventing your balls from dropping down. Because of this, many men are walking around with chronically overheated testicles… And are producing very low levels of semen because of it. And this reduced semen production is one of the main reasons your testicles aren’t as big as they should be. So here’s the take home message… Make sure you give your package plenty of room so your cremasteric reflex can operate normally. This will keep your testicles cool, leading to increased semen and hormone production.
This is the key to increased testicle size…
Because cool testicles loaded down with semen are going to be much bigger than hot testicles that are not. So cool is good. Hot is not. Download my free testicle enlargement ebook here.
- Occupational Heat Exposure and Male Fertility
- P Thonneau, L Bujan, L Multigner and R Mieusset
- Diurnal Scrotal Skin Temperature and Semen Quality
- DOI: 10.1046/j.1365-2605.2000.00245.x
- Testicular Heating and its Possible Contributions to Male Infertility
- DOI: 10.1111/j.1365-2605.1995.tb00408.x